- “However the image enters,” Fragments of a Crucifixion. Chanon Kenji Praepipatmongkol, ed. Chicago: Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago, 2019. (forthcoming)
- When Home Won’t Let You Stay: Migration through Contemporary Art. Ruth Erickson and Eva Respini, eds. Boston: Institute of Contemporary Art/Boston and New Haven: Yale University Press, 2019. (forthcoming)
- “A Bodied Sound,” Sequitur 5, no. 1 (Fall 2018), https://www.bu.edu/sequitur/2018/12/05/pullagura-sound/.
- “Without the Master’s Tools: Imagining Another Future for the Arts,” Art Journal Open (October 2018), http://artjournal.collegeart.org/?page_id=10396.
- “Rolls Deep Like Water: The American Civil Rights Movement,” The Journal of American History 102, no. 3 (December 2015): 804–806, https://doi.org/10.1093/jahist/jav513.